How Smart Are You?
1. You’re participating in a race. You finally overtake the second person. What position are you in?
2. And if you just overtook the last person, then you are…?
3. Some very puzzling arithmetic! This must be calculated in your head only. Don’t use a calculator or even paper and pencil for this. Add 40 to 1000. Now add 1000. Add 30 more. Add 1000. Now add 20 more. Add another 1000. Add 10 more. What is the total?
4. Mary’s father had five lovely daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono… What’s the name of the fifth daughter?
5. A mute person goes into some shop to buy himself a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and manages to buy it. Then a blind man comes into the shop and wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how would HE indicate what he wants?
Answers to the quiz:
1. If you answered that you’re first, then you’re absolutely WRONG! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, YOU’RE in second place.
2. If you answered you’re second to last, then you’re WRONG again. How can you overtake the LAST person?!
3. Did you get 5000? It’s not very accurate… The correct answer is actually 4100.
4. Did you Answer Nunu? No! Of course it’s incorrect. Her name is Mary. Read this question again!
5. It’s very simple, really: He opens his mouth and ask for it…
How Stupid Are You?
Choose an answer for each question, then add up the numbers to determine your stupidity level:
The capital of Greece is…
4. “Saturday Night Fever” is a lot more fun.
What’s the opposite of Apathy?
1. I don’t care.
Who’s known as the discoverer of America?
2. ┉Christopher Columbus.
3. Americus Gazpacho.
4. Captain Crunch.
Who’s buried in Grant’s Tomb?
1. The man who invented this “joke”, hopefully.
2. Ulysses S. Grant.
3. I need more information.
4. Which one of them?
Let’s say I wed your cousin and I have a cousin too; then he is…
1. Not wanted on Thanksgiving.
2. My cousin-in-law’s cousin.
3. A next of kin of sorts.
4. We can’t both be married to my cousin!
Let’s add up your points:
5-7: You possess a negative amount of stupidity. You’re a constant smartass who has no energy to try this unneeded test. Go read Kafka or something.
8-12: You have zero stupidity and answered almost every question in the test correctly. Well done, you are duller than a fourth grade history teacher. You are the person that often tells everyone when ‘whom’ should be used.
13-19: You maintain a healthy amount of stupidity. You are a failure, fall down a lot and are a real hazard to yourself and to others. You are probably a pet psychic.
20: You are Sarah Palin.
留给大家的问题：这两套测试题有什么牛 B 的地方（牛 B 到了我足以单独发一篇日志的地步）？
答案：这两套测试互为 Anagram ，换句话说上面两个文字框里包含的每种字母的个数都完全相同！